We are seeking to appoint a class teacher in Lower KS2. NQTs are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our client Primary School is a warm and welcoming school in North Cambridge. It is an exciting time to join our school; They have recently achieved a GOOD Ofsted rating and have a school expansion programme beginning in November.
The children are friendly and enjoy learning. They believe that learning should be fun and strive for excellence in all they do. They are looking for caring and committed teachers who are keen to contribute into making the school even better than it already is. They work hard and have fun.
The ideal member of staff:
* Places children at the centre of their practice
* Is committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children
* Is dynamic and enthusiastic with a great sense of humour
* Resilient, reliable and who enjoy working in a team
* Is bursting with ideas and is eager to involve themselves fully in the life of the school
In return the school will offer:
* An open and supportive staff who welcome new ideas and are committed to raising standards
* Release time for PPA with your year group members
* A high quality induction programme with strong mentoring and guaranteed release time for NQTs
* A strong commitment to ongoing professional and personal development
* Well behaved and hard working children
For more information, please contact Oli in the Cambridge office
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£23000 - £36000 per annum
£120 - £140 per day
£90.00 - £125.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£29664 - £48244 per annum + TLR Optional
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.