Are you a Key Stage 2 Primary teacher looking for a new opportunity? Do you have availability that lends itself to working part or full time on a supply basis? Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working very closely with schools in the East Riding and surrounding areas. The schools we support are currently searching for confident, enthusiastic supply teachers to help cover a range of lessons working with children across Key Stage 2. Jobs can vary, and can be long-term, short-term or day to day, depending on preference. Teachers who have previous experience teaching across Key Stages 2 are desired, experience with Year 6 SATs is advantageous, although not essential.
During this role as a daily supply teacher you will work with a variety of schools within your local area working with various age ranges across Key Stage 2. You will be expected to deliver lessons planned by the class teacher throughout the day. Marking for some activities taught will be required and having strong behaviour management in the classroom is essential.
The rates of pay for supply staff can vary on each school but are between £100 to £140 per day.
The ideal Key Stage 2 Teacher must:
* Have QTS
* Have recent experience teaching across Key Stage 2 in the UK
* Be committed to the school and students
* Passionate about teaching
If you are a Primary Teacher with QTS and UK classroom experience, please apply with your CV.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Supply Teacher role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Supply Teacher in the East Riding. Or for more information about the role, contact Katie Johnson on 01482 238878 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.