KS2 Teacher- Salford
KS2 Teacher- Salford
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a successful KS2 teacher, looking for a new challenge within a successful primary school in Salford, Swinton (M27)?
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for a successful and passionate KS2 teacher, dedicated to improving students' knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum and ready to join a successful team within this 'Good' Salford primary school. The role is set to start December 2019 and the headteacher is happy for the right candidate to start straight away.
We are recruiting on behalf of this primary school which cater for pupils from 4-11. This is a primary school whose beliefs and opinions of all people are valued, and their core values lie at the heart of the school community.
This OFSTED 'Good' primary school is looking for a KS2 teacher who is capable of teaching to a high standard. It is essential that you have experience teaching in KS2 and that you have an excellent KS2 curriculum knowledge teamed with strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle.
This Salford school offers a welcoming, secure and happy environment where children are encouraged to approach learning with confidence and enjoyment. They are helped to reach standards at the highest level of their capability, to value themselves and each other and to develop positive attitudes of thoughtfulness, caring and sharing. The staff encourage the children to initiate and lead their own learning and all our children are taught Philosophy and thinking skills.
The school is based in Salford, Swinton (M27) and benefits from excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
To join us and be successful in this KS2 teaching role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position or to discuss more exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email chris.morgan@twrecruitment
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.