Are you passionate about empowering students to reach their full potential? Do you thrive in a supportive and dynamic educational environment? Tradewind Recruitment are working with a renowned Ofsted-rated 'Good' school nestled in the beautiful borough of Bromley! The school are seeking a Learning Mentor to start ASAP on a long-term, temporary basis.
Job: Learning Mentor
Salary: £90 - £100 per day
The school believe in fostering a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where every student can flourish academically, socially, and emotionally. As a Learning Mentor, you'll play a pivotal role in supporting students on their educational journey, providing guidance, encouragement, and personalised assistance tailored to their individual needs.
- Build positive relationships with students, offering mentorship and guidance to support their personal and academic development.
- Implement tailored intervention strategies to address barriers to learning and promote
- Facilitate workshops and group sessions focusing on study skills, resilience, and emotional well-being.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience working with children or young people in an educational or mentoring capacity is desirable.
- Ability to engage and motivate students from diverse backgrounds.
- Empathy, patience, and a genuine passion for making a positive difference in the lives of young people.
- Flexibility and adaptability to respond effectively to the evolving needs of students and the school community.
If you are looking to make a positive difference, please apply and Richard Patton will be in contact to discuss the next steps.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.