Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
This is a full time position and will last for the full academic year. Working hours for this role are 8:30am-4:00pm The position is paying £75-£85 per day dependent on experience.
The school is a three form entry setting in located in Brent. They have an established leadership team who work hard to provide all pupils with the highest levels of education. The school are proud of their staff and children's diverse backgrounds and come together with an atmosphere of respect.
The successful applicant will have previous and recent experience working as a learning support assistant and supporting pupils diagnosed with special educational needs. This position will require someone to provide specialised 1:1 support to pupils diagnosed with ADHD and challenging behaviour. Working in accordance with the schools SENCO and class teacher, the successful candidate will be required to support pupils socially and emotionally through positive behaviour management strategies and academically by differentiating class work.
The Learning Support Assistant must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Have previous experience working within Reception to Year 6
- Good knowledge and understanding of the UK Curriculum
- Excellent team work
By joining this Brent Primary School as a Learning Support Assistant, they can offer you:
- A supportive team of colleagues and brilliant leadership
- Good levels of student behaviour and ability
- Ongoing CPD
The school is located in Brent served by excellent public transport links. On site and street parking are available for all staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position the school are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Learing Support Assistant role in Brent JN -052021-330967. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.