Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Tradewind recruitment are working in partnership with various secondary schools and academies across West Cheshire and we are looking for a number of Learning Support Assistants to cover any staff absences on a daily basis. This is a perfect opportunity for you to trial different schools and find your ideal setting! Working on supply is a fantastic opportunity to allow flexible working weeks and give you a happy work/life balance.
Our schools are all welcoming environments who will provide a supportive experience when on supply cover.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working within a school setting
* Possess calm, positive personalities
* Are level headed
* Have patience and resilience
* Are looking for a flexible working environment
As a Learning Support Assistant, you would be required to work either on a one to one basis with a designated pupil or within a small group. You would be responsible for general teaching assistant duties including academic support in core subjects such as Literacy and Numeracy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to develop skills and build experience in the education sector, potentially completing a teaching qualification in the future.
To be considered for this role, you would need to possess a child workforce enhanced DBS, which is registered on the update service. If not, you must be willing to obtain this with costs reimbursed by Tradewind after 20 completed working days.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Assistant in Wirral.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your cal and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.