Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Do you have the transferable skills to apply to a classroom setting?
Have you considered a teaching career but want to gain some hands on paid classroom experience in a variety of school environments across North Liverpool?
Look no further as Tradewind have the perfect role for you! We are currently recruiting enthusiastic graduates to work as Learning Support Assistants.
Any classroom based experience or a degree in any of the following areas is advantageous;
- Sports Coaching or Development
- Education - including SEN
- Social Care
- Child Care
- Youth Studies
- Any science based subject
The role of a Learning Support Assistant would be supporting pupils within secondary schools and academies across Liverpool, with pupils aged 11 - 18 years. As a Learning Support Assistant, you would be required to work either on a one to one basis with a designated pupil or within a small group. You would be responsible for general Learning Support Assistant duties including academic support in core subjects such as Literacy and Numeracy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to develop skills and build experience in the education sector, potentially completing a teaching qualification in the future.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply NOW to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Assistant in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.