Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Are you are experienced Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role in Wandsworth? A 'Good' primary school are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to join their SEN provision starting asap. This will be a full time position for the full academic year at a daily rate between £85 to £90.
The role will entail working within their SEN provision in a mixed KS2 class of students from Year 3 to Year 5. The students needs will predominately include Autism however, some students may possess additional needs. You will providing support to a student on a 1:1 basis helping with their academic needs and behaviour.
Located in Earlsfield, Wandsworth. The 'Good' primary school new openly the SEN provision to KS2 students in 2023. The SEN provision currently caters for up to 25 students in mixed classes across KS1 and KS2 and has bespoke outdoor play and learning areas along with therapy and sensory rooms. The school is easily accessible by public transport with the closes station being a 10 minute walk.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold previous experience working within SEN
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Assistant in Wandsworth or please call Tradewind Recruitment to discuss further.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.