Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an exceptional Teaching Assistant to support with classes within this North East Lincolnshire Academy in the new academic year. This role is full time and hours for the post are 08:15 - 15:30.
The role would be most suited to candidates who have experience of supporting students with SEN within a school setting or similar, such as care-work. A Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is desired for this post however, the school may consider a Level 2 qualification if the candidate has exceptional experience within their field.
The right candidate for this post will be a confident behaviour manager and will feel able to cover a range of year groups and needs.
The School you will be working in is part of a large regional Academy Trust and works collaboratively with their other schools to share resources and knowledge.
The school itself is host to exceptional state of the art technologies and you will have full access and training to ensure you are able to utilise this to best support your students.
Payment for this position will be between £65.00 and £100 per day depending on experience and qualifications. This is in line with a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Salary.
*Working with all stakeholders of the school team to ensure that the children are accessing the best education and care
* Supporting students to access the curriculum
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
* Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services
The ideal candidate will therefore:
*Be hardworking and friendly
*Have a passion for supporting students with varying needs
*Be flexible and adaptable
*Be willing to undergo training if necessary
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
*Have some recent and relevant experience of supporting SEN students
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.