Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
This mainstream primary school, is a warm and friendly 2 form entry primary school, situated in the heart of St. Helens. They pride themselves on their inclusive and supportive school community with fantastic pupils and highly motivated staff. The school is a vibrant, culturally and socially diverse community that is committed to ensuring our pupils become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
We are looking for a level 3 Teaching Assistant to start ASAP on a long term and full time basis. It is already a thriving community and is popular with parents and carers at the school.
This is an exciting opportunity as the school try to further develop their wrap-around care provision. With the chance of a permanent job for the right candidate.
You should be reliable and punctual and have experience of working with primary age children; an awareness of good childcare practice; initiative and an ability to stay calm under pressure and hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent. You should be confident in the use of basic computer skills. You will work closely with the manager, taking on additional responsibilities/duties when required to deputise in the manager's absence.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For further information about this role please contact our Liverpool office on 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be.
We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.