Maths High School Teacher
Maths High School Teacher
Teaching Jobs London
Ofsted 'Outstanding' London school - Jan 2020 - Fantastic opportunity for progression - Open to both experienced teachers and Aussie | Kiwi grads wanting a strong induction
Are you a knowledgeable Maths Teacher who would like to find a school where you have the chance to make a real impact on the development of students and curriculum?
East London is an ideal place to relocate to for those who want to travel and benefit from cheaper London living.
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher looking for your next challenge? Would an excellent school that has won national awards for the standards of teaching appeal to you?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent, forward thinking East London school to expand their talented Maths Team.
**Maths Teacher - Ofsted 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' leadership
**Year 7-11 teaching
**Hackney, East London - close to Manor House station
** Aussie and Kiwi teachers wanted
About the School - Maths Teacher - Hackney, East London
* This excellent Hackney school has results that are improving year on year, showcasing the hard work and determination that has gone into turning around what was once quite a challenging and underperforming school, which is certainly not the case now.
* The school have a great leadership team who have ambitious plans for the school to develop further over the coming years.
* Visitors here are always struck by the underlying sense of pride, discipline and focus shown by pupils. The phenomenal teaching students receive day in, day out sets them apart - all lessons are lively, engaging and support students reaching the very highest levels of attainment possible.
* From the outset of their education, students here understand that life here means hard work and clear boundaries but within a very supportive and caring atmosphere that ensures they thrive and develop into rounded young people who are capable of success in whatever path they choose.
About the Role - Maths Teacher - Hackney, East London
* As Maths Teacher, you will be part of a great Mathematics team that work very well together on curriculum development and driving attainment throughout the school.
* First and foremost, you will be an excellent Class Teacher who leads by example and is passionate about progress. Each student is different, and you will understand this and respect the needs of children of differing ability levels.
* This school has an above average percentage of students who are EAL, and work hard to bridge the gap in literacy attainment. This is a vibrant and exciting school, that invest heavily in their staff and have a world class training programme to take your teaching, and leadership to the next level.
To submit your interest in this position please email email@example.com or call 1800 005 321 or head to our website for more information https://www.twrecruitment.com/international-teachers
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TradewindInternationalTeachers/
Tradewind Recruitment specialises in transitioning overseas teachers to the UK whilst offering an outstanding set of benefits and a strong support network on arrival to the UK. We have a total of 11 offices throughout the UK each of which work with Primary, Secondary and SEN schools providing them with teachers and support staff.
Our unrivalled benefits include:
*We offer top rates of pay and more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
*Generous relocation packages including flight reimbursements, help setting up a bank in the UK and Visa assistance.
*Great referral bonus for each teacher or support staff member you recommend!
*A dedicated Australian and UK consultant to support you with your transition, interview prep and help you by recommending accommodation and advice.
*Regular, fun and inclusive social events to get to know your peers and consultants.
*Help with lesson planning and interview preparation - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement!
*Easy to use online portal to log your timesheets and availability.
To work in the UK, you must:
*Be eligible to gain UK employment status (Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa, EU or British Passport - check out https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa).
*Have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools and all candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS police check.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, we have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Teaching Jobs London
Freecall Australia 1800 005 321
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£33956 - £44541 per annum
£23720 - £35008 per annum + CPD
bonus £1000 after 60 days worked*
West London, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.