Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London
Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London
Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London - Ofsted 'Good' school (2018) with high attainment -MPS/UPS
Are you a dedicated and knowledgeable Maths teacher looking for your next challenge in an excellent, oversubscribed North London school with fantastic results and teaching environment?
Would you be looking to step into a school with a stable and high performing Maths team who can support you at any stage of your career to get you your next goal?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly partnering with this excellent North London school to help them strengthen their Mathematics Team. Get in touch with Tradewind today to discuss how this might be the next challenge for you!
**Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London - very close to public transport links
**11-18 mixed comprehensive school
**Ofsted 'Good' school (2018)
**Rapidly rising academic results, join them on their journey!
About the School - Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This Enfield school is highly regarded and over-subscribed, with parents and carers in the community seeing this as an excellent place to give their child the best possible chance to succeed.
- The school has a strong and very stable leadership team who have ambitious plans for the school to develop further over the coming years, with their already strong progress academically looking like it isn't slowing down.
- The school has over the last few years made strides forward and they are proudly now an oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation and great results.
- It is known in the teaching community as a desirable place to work, and they are therefore able to attract and retain excellent Teachers, who they also reward well and provide plenty of opportunity for CPD.
- The school achieves highly at both GCSE and A-level with last year's GCSE Maths cohort being the best performing in the schools' history. Behaviour here is excellent, and students are keen to learn and progress.
- The school has an inclusive and aspirational ethos that promotes taking personal responsibility, and striving for excellence. All in all it is a great school in which to teach, learn and develop!
About the Role - Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London
- You will be an inspiring and passionate teacher with a love of learning, and an ability to impart your knowledge to students of all abilities, and effectively differentiate.
- This school does expect hard work and dedication from teachers, but they also very much look after staff and provide excellent benefits and opportunity for development. This is a team with a strong support network, and a team of mixed tenures who really do pull together.
- The school gives teachers the chance to apply for TLRs on projects of their choice each year, playing to each different teacher's strengths and ensuring fresh ideas are brought to the table.
How to apply - Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London
To find out more about this, and other positions in North London that may be of interest, call Laura Snowden at Tradewind on 02078455450 for a confidential career discussion, or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.