- Mathematics Teacher
- Inner London Pay scale
- Summer term - Temporary contract
Are you an outstanding KS3 - KS5 Maths Teacher looking for your next role in SW London?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, dynamic, ambitious Maths Teacher to join an oversubscribed, large Girls school in Wandsworth, SW London from April 19th (possibly sooner).
This is a full-time, long-term role covering maternity leave, with a daily rate of £160 - £210 dependant on your experience and suitability.
There is also a good chance that the school will also have a permanent opportunity in September for the right candidate.
The timetable will include..
- KS4 Maths year 10 and year 11 Foundation and Higher
- KS5 Maths year 13 Statistics, Mechanics
- Pure KS5 Pastoral
Teachers at this school encourage enquiring minds and a life-long interest in learning. They promote an understanding community in which all members are respected and their talents and achievements celebrated. Their ethos is to provide an excellent and challenging education in a calm and orderly environment that enables all individuals to reach their full potential. They also provide a wide range of opportunities and experiences which will broaden students' horizons.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED 'outstanding' secondary school are looking for a Mathematics Teacher who can teach across Key Stages (3 - 5) and who has excellent subject knowledge.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- The school want to meet a Mathematics teacher who potentially would like to take on a more permanent assignment next year with greater responsibilities.
Teaching a range of Maths over a varied timetable and across different Key Stages and abilities.
The school in Wandsworth is easily accessible by Rail, Underground, Bus or Car and parking is available on site.
The school offers:
Teachers at this school benefit from working a dedicated team of professionals. You will also have your own laptop and access to outstanding lesson plans and resources. Staff and students work together in pleasant surroundings in a modern, state of the art building with excellent facilities.
As a Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
- A well-equipped Mathematics department with interactive white boards and access to new technologies.
- A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Please apply now to be considered for this great position as a Lead KS3 Mathematics Teacher in Wandsworth, SW London.
Or for more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to helping towards the next step of your teaching career!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.