As a result of high demand, Tradewind Recruitment are looking to appoint committed Maths Teachers for a variety of Wigan based secondary schools starting September 2021.
Our client secondary schools throughout Wigan require Maths Teachers to work full time from September, covering over two full terms. The successful candidate will be able to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils GCSE Maths to all ages and abilities. The schools are happy to consider applications from experienced teachers as well as NQTs.
Tradewind want confident and dedicated Maths Teachers who can spark a love for the subject. In all our client Wigan secondary schools, there is a big emphasis on making Maths accessible to all students whilst maintaining good-quality teaching. This role is suitable for individuals who are eager to secure a role in established departments and work as part of a successful teaching team. Although you will be teaching the full National Curriculum, you have the freedom to use creative flair when possible to deliver engaging and diverse lessons.
We are looking for Maths Teachers who:
- Confidently teach Maths across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Is familiar with Google Classroom.
- Has strong Interactive Whiteboard control.
- Can take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment.
- Has excellent classroom management skills.
- Can follow school policies and commit to the school's ethos and department expectations.
To join us be successful you will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience of teaching Maths across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for the various Math roles throughout Wigan.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.