Maths Teacher NQT
Maths Teacher NQT
Maths Teacher (NQT)
Maths Teacher - Newly Qualified - Key Stage 3- 5 - Ealing, West London - Permanent role - September 2021 - MPS1 - UPS3
Are you passionate about bringing the Maths subject to life and promoting a lifelong love of the subject? Can you imagine yourself fitting well at a school where students regularly celebrate achievement and become well rounded individuals?
Tradewind, Permanent division, are now seeking an enthusiastic Maths Teacher (NQT) who can bring their passion to all age groups! If you are seeking an extraordinary school to work for in September 2021, apply immediately!
***Maths Teacher (NQT) - Key Stage 3 -4 (Potential to teach KS5 in the future)
***Permanent role based in Ealing, West London - MPS
***1100 students on role
***Excellent Transport Links
About the School - Maths Teacher (NQT) - Ealing, West London
This top performing secondary school based in the heart of the borough of Ealing is currently seeking a Maths NQT to join their friendly and aspirational department. Maths is seen to be a core subject within the school, a high proportion of students received exceptional GCSE results, placing them within the top 20% nationally. This fantastic school is offering an excellent induction programme where an NQT will be supported through personalised CPD sessions and a highly successful mentoring system. As a recently inspected "Outstanding" secondary school, there are plenty of opportunities to develop as part of an exceptional team environment in a lasting career. The behaviour of the children is outstanding where there is a continuous attitude towards self-development and perseverance. If you are looking to join a school where every child is given the skills and tools to become a successful member of society, apply immediately!
About the Role - Maths Teacher (NQT) - Ealing, West London
- This role will be starting in September 2021
- Successful candidates for this Maths Teacher (NQT) position should have secondary QTS and be completing their teacher training in a secondary school.
- This school is a highly ambitious environment and the suitable candidate will be an individual who strives to progress students from all starting points.
- To be considered, you will need high expectations of behaviour and an ability to maximise all lesson time to provide students with high quality learning.
- The school offers leading professional development for all staff and has great induction prospects for an NQT.
How to apply - Maths Teacher (NQT) - Ealing, West London
If you would like extra information on this Maths teaching position, then please contact Megan at Tradewind on 0207 845 5481 as soon as possible for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com for an immediate call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.