Maths Teacher - Solihull
Maths Teacher - Solihull
Exciting Opportunity: Maths Teacher - Full-Time Long-Term Supply Role in a Birmingham Secondary!
Are you a talented and passionate Maths Teacher seeking a rewarding opportunity? Tradewind is currently searching for a Maths Teacher to join a mixed secondary school in Birmingham/Solihull. This is a full-time role for 1.5 terms on a long-term supply basis in the first instance.
Our successful partner school in Birmingham has requested an enthusiastic and caring Maths Teacher, whether experienced or an Early Career Teacher (ECT), to join their happy Maths department. As part of this role, you will be teaching KS3 and KS4 Maths to mixed-ability and high-achieving groups. The school's well-established Maths department collaborates closely to deliver a traditional curriculum with a dynamic program. The Head of Department is eager to welcome a new Maths Teacher who can bring fresh thinking and new ideas to contribute to the department's success.
To become part of the Tradewind supply team at this Birmingham secondary school, you will:
- Be a Maths Teacher with experience teaching KS3 and KS4 in a secondary school setting
- Have the ability to engage and inspire students
- Demonstrate flexibility to get involved in extra-curricular activities
- Show commitment to the school and its students
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in secondary schools
- Possess sound knowledge of the British curriculum
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable), and professional reference checks
- Provide a comprehensive employment history on your CV, covering the last 10 years, with any employment breaks explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are available immediately, please send your CV directly to me. To be considered for this excellent Maths Teacher position, contact Ellie at 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make a positive impact on students' mathematical education. Contact us today to take the next step in your teaching career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.