Maths Teaching Assistant
Maths Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a secondary school in North London which requires a Learning Support Assistant (Maths).
The school is seeking a Learning Support Assistant to help with boosting students in Maths in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
There may also be some Science work and some 1:1 work as part of the role, but the main focus with be in Maths.
Please note that because this is an immediate start, you should have a valid DBS on the update service.
The school is located in Enfield borough, close to a mainline station with some parking available.
The hours are 8.15am - 3.45pm(TBC) and the pay on offer is £85 per day and this is a full-time role, term time only.
This role would be ideal for a Maths or Science graduate who is looking to start a career in education or someone with an absolute love of Maths and Science who would love to inspire students.
This is a "good" Ofsted school, well-regarded locally and oversubscribed. It is a desirable place to work, with a great team throughout the school.
The school is seeking someone with great enthusiasm and dedication, who has excellent communication skills and who will be able to interact with students and staff alike.
If you have a love of Maths and can also offer some Science knowledge to assist students with their learning, then this would be a perfect role - please get in touch ASAP!
- A graduate degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong work ethic and a genuine passion for supporting students with SEN
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic educational environment
If you are ready to start a rewarding future in education and make a real difference in the lives of students with SEN, we want to hear from you!
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Ideally be a graduate or have previous experience of working children or young people in a school
- Have a LOVE OF MATHS!
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in applying for this Maths Learning Support Assistant role in Enfield, please click "apply now" or contact Stuart at Tradewind at email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.