A Trafford Primary school requires a caring Midday Assistant to work from 12:00pm to 1:00pm daily.
This friendly Primary school is at the heart of the community and is an Ofsted 'Good' school. They endeavour to ensure all their pupils are independent, happy learners who feel safe and secure, have high aspirations and are well prepared for the next steps in their learning and life. The school is situated near several major transport routes and is easily accessible by public transport.
They are seeking to appoint a Midday Assistant who duties will involve supervising children eating their lunch, supporting them in their play and helping children to resolve conflicts, ensuring that all children are happy and safe during the lunch time break. The school requires a well-motivated, reliable Midday Assistant to work with their excellent team of staff to care for their children. Previous experience of working with children, either paid or voluntary, is desirable.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have previous experience of working in a school as either a lunch time organiser or teaching assistant.
- Already have or be happy to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
- You CV must have a 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Lunch Time Organiser in Trafford, Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Chris on 0161 674 0138/ email@example.com
- We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.