Motor Vehicle Instructor
Motor Vehicle Instructor
You will be responsible to deliver City & Guilds 3902, Practical Motor Vehicle Systems to Entry Level 3 and Level 1 Diploma. You will be also responsible for the delivery of ABC in Motor Vehicle studies to Entry Level 3 and Level 1.
The salary will be from £18,000 to £27,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
You are required to plan and deliver City & Guilds and ABC units to enable pupils to gain their qualifications. You will be required to work in partnership with the Vocational Co‐Ordinator and the QAC to ensure that all Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils have a high quality of learning experiences and are appropriately supported to reach their full potentials.
You will be the Lead Assessor for the team and ensure that all the assessments are in line with City & Guilds criteria and requirements as well as with national and school requirements.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide leadership in the Motor Vehicle department (MV), designing appropriate programmes of study to ensure learners gain appropriate qualifications
* Plan and deliver sessions City & Guilds and ABC units
* Ensure the needs of SEN pupils are met and ensure the school's strong behaviour structure is fully implemented
* Support curriculum development under the direction of the Vocational Co‐Ordinator across the team
* Develop new ideas and strategies to ensure learning takes place for all learners
* Observe and assess teaching and learning and to take measures to improve practice and the learning experience
* Qualified Motor Mechanic with time served apprentice
* City & Guilds or BTEC or equivalent
* Teaching qualification (Preferred but not essential)
The Alternative Provision Secondary School offers fantastic facilities for their students and staff. Staff are made to feel valued and part of the team. There may be the opportunity to study towards further qualifications and training.
The school is based in Blackburn extremely close to motorway links. Alternatively, if you are travelling by public transport, there is a bus stop in walking distance.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Motor Vehicle Instructor/ Assessor Teacher in Blackburn area. Or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
The footer - Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£28355 - £44451 per annum + TLR
£140 - £180 per day
£110 - £140 per day
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.