Nursery Intervention Teacher
Nursery Intervention Teacher
Nursery Intervention Teacher (QTS not required / NQTs welcome)
80-110 per day
Are you able to get to South Croydon?
Are you a Teaching assistant with excellent SEN experience
Have you planned and delivered small intervention sessions (4/5 students)
Could you start asap?
The position will be to lead (planning and delivery) sessions for 4 or 5 SEN students of Nursery age (this is in a Nursery setting - not a Primary school). Students' needs vary, but include specifically Autism and Speech and Language difficulties (ranging to nearly non-verbal).
The contract terms are starting Part Time, as 3 mornings per week (Mon-Weds) 8pm-1pm. This is likely to be increased as soon as additional funding is received - and the school would consider taking the right candidate on a permanent contract too!
Amazing opportunity to have full responsibility for lower prior attaining students, with barriers to their learning - and amazing chance to feel rewarded daily through supporting students to rapidly develop.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
SANZA teaching agency Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At SANZA you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - SANZA teaching agency are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. SANZA teaching agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.