Join our team at Tradewind Recruitment and be a part of a warm and welcoming school community in Willenhall!
Tradewind are proud to be supporting this fantastic primary school with a "good" Ofsted rating. This school promises an excellent working environment and strong ties with their local community and families.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Nursery Teacher (QTS / EYTS/ ECT) to join this school's EYFS team from September 2023.
As a Nursery Teacher, you will play a vital role in shaping the early educational experiences of their young learners.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary paid to scale - MPS (M1 - M6). We value our staff and offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, encouraging professional growth and development.
Key responsibilities include creating engaging and inclusive lesson plans, fostering a nurturing learning atmosphere, and working closely with parents and colleagues to ensure the best possible outcomes for our children.
The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of the EYFS framework and be passionate about providing a stimulating and safe learning environment. This role IS open to ECT applicants!
This school prides itself on promoting creativity, curiosity, and a love for learning. Teachers here are encouraged to bring their innovative ideas and teaching methods into the classroom to inspire the young minds.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com. We encourage interested candidates to apply early as this position is likely to attract high demand.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Why work with Tradewind?
- Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as Nursery Teacher in Willenhall. Or for more information about the role, contact Jack Marshall on 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.