Part Time English Teacher
Part Time English Teacher
The position is starting in January 2023. This school is dedicated to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment for students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) and Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). If you are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of these students through exceptional English education, we would love to hear from you.
- Plan, deliver, and assess engaging English lessons tailored to the specific needs of students with SEMH and EBD.
- Create a nurturing and supportive classroom environment that fosters positive behaviour and emotional well-being.
- Work closely with the school's support staff and professionals to provide a holistic educational experience for students.
- Monitor and track student progress, adapting teaching methods as needed to address individual learning challenges.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement strategies for student success.
- Participate in professional development and training to stay updated on best practices in teaching students with SEMH and EBD.
- Maintain open communication with parents, guardians, and the wider school community to support students' holistic development.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching certification.
- Experience in teaching English to students with SEMH and EBD is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- A deep commitment to providing quality education and support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
- An empathetic and patient approach to teaching and behaviour management.
- Willingness to adapt teaching strategies and techniques to meet individual student needs.
- A dedication to continuous professional development and staying current with educational best practices.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a English Teacher in Croydon or please call Lowri at Tradewind Recruitment to discuss further.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Kingston upon Thames, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.