About the role - Pastoral Assistan - Harrow:
* Combination of mentor and administrative responsibilities
* Dealing with student incidents, poor or unusual behaviour and creating behaviour management plans
* Monitoring student's attendance, identifying and possible risks or out of character absences. Working with parents/carers and students to improve attendance.
* Liaising with outside agencies including school police, courts, therapists and other authorities
* Assisting in the running of detentions
* Home visits where necessary to ensure action plans to improve support for students are being adhered to
* Working with a team of LSAs to coordinate interventions
* Assisting with admission throughout the year; SIMS experience preferable.
About the candidate - Pastoral Assistant - Harrow:
* This school is in need of a compassionate, attentive and organised Pastoral Officer to carry out this position to the best of their ability. A candidate with similar experience would be ideal.
* An individual who is fair and thorough, and who can work well as part of a large, diverse team, who can remain professional and adhere to strict confidentiality procedures at all times is essential.
This position will suit an individual who has prior experience in a similar position, the school also welcomes applications from experience Learning Support Assistants or Learning Mentors looking for a step up in their career with more responsibility.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Pastoral Assistant in Harrow. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Headteacher's PA role in Camden you will need to provide the following:
· Prior experience in a similar role
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.