The school has a good reputation in the local community and high staff retention, aided by a strong SLT and teacher-led governing body who are committed to the school's continued improvement. Student progress, attainment and attendance have improved dramatically under this management, who prioritise supporting all teaching staff to continually improve their practice.
The school are now seeking a PE teacher who is:
* Committed to student progress and continually improving outcomes
* Enthusiastic, dedicated and able to form a rapport with students in both PE lessons and extracurricular activities
* Creative, engaging and continually developing their teaching practice
* Committed to safeguarding and able to uphold the school's high standard of care for their pupils
This role will entail teaching PE at KS3 and 4, as well as contributing to the school's extracurricular sports provision.
The school is located in Birmingham with onsite parking and good public transport links to Birmingham City Centre and Solihull.
This is a modern school offering attractive state-of-the-art facilities after a recent rebuild. Students are lively and engaged with a keen interest in sport among the school population, offering great opportunities to a PE teacher looking to introduce new activities or clubs.
The SLT here is in a class of their own, offering both unfaltering support to their staff and the expertise of experienced teachers. They prioritise staff retention and offer a strong CPD provision to NQTs and experienced teachers alike.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To find out more information or to be put forward, please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment is committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.