An outstanding school in Newham, East London with a provision for pupils with PMLD and complex learning needs in Newham, East London.
The school in Newham, East London are looking for a PMLD Teacher to start after the half term, the teacher must be compassionate, keen and caring individual to join the team to support 7 pupils with PMLD and complex learning difficulties. Your day as a Teacher will depend entirely on how you support the children and work with a lovely team of support staff. There really are no limits to the interests, passions, hobbies and activities that the students we support enjoy.
There is lots of support in the classroom, a great supportive and experienced team. The school are known for their outstanding SEN practice.
The Teacher would:
- Work with pupils who have PMLD
- Helping all students enjoy their learning and get as much out of life as they can
- Identify challenges and ensure that the pupils learn
- Support pupils with communication skills
- Help pupils develop their communication and life skills
- Small SEN School in Newham - very accessible from all over London
- Small class sizes
- A lot of experienced staff members to support the teacher
- Very supportive SLT Team
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an PMLD Teacher in Newham, East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Ilkan Pasa on [0207 845 5450. option3] or [firstname.lastname@example.org]
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.