Primary Cover Supervisor
Primary Cover Supervisor
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for 2 hardworking, compassionate Cover Supervisors to join a large primary school in Swindon ASAP. The role involves providing PPA relief for the teaching staff across the school. You will be expected to work in all year groups from Reception to Year 6 and cover multiple classes per day.
The school are looking for someone who can start in ASAP but are willing to wait for the right candidate. Both roles are term-time only, Monday - Friday (8:30 - 3:30). The successful applicants don't necessarily need QTS but experience leading a class is essential.
This primary school is an inclusive environment that caters for a widely diverse student base. The headteacher is excellent and is looking for a committed member of staff to join the brilliant team.
We are looking for:
* A teacher who holds qualified teaching status (QTS) is preferred but not essential.
* Someone with excellent curriculum knowledge & strong behaviour management skills
* An inspirational and enthusiastic individual with high organisational skills
* Someone who is an excellent role model and who actively promotes the skills, attributes and behaviours important in a classroom
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position in Swindon, Wiltshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.