The school has the aim of encouraging all pupils to be successful learners who enjoy making progress and achieving. The school look to help individuals to be confident individuals who can live safely, healthily and in fulfilling lives. This Junior school drives two key development areas within their school community; Respect and Compassion. Achievement, attainment and the progress students make whilst they attend the Junior School is always at the forefront of what is done.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED 'Good' Junior school are looking for a KS2 Primary NQT who can deliver the schools rich, exciting, engaging and inspiring curriculum.
- A KS2 Primary NQT that has experience in KS2 either through teaching experience or school placements. NQTs are encouraged to apply. Total of a full day off with PPA and NQT release time
- An individual that is driven and reflective on their own practice
- Someone that goes above and beyond for the students in their care as well as the people they work alongside
- A KS2 Primary NQT with the drive to further themselves with potential leadership aspirations - the school will be amalgamating with the Infant school so as it grows then opportunities will arise
This is a role for teaching in any class across KS2, the school is looking for someone that is comfortable across the whole Junior site (NQTs will not be given Y6).
The school based in acres of space and ground which is fantastic for the sports and playground facilities. The school has a large car park and is also accessible by train then a 10-minute walk from the station
In return the school offers:
An environment where work life balance of teachers is always looked at, SLT are keen to ensure every member of staff is happy and comes into school full of energy to give each day their maximum effort. From a visit to the school I noticed just how friendly and positive the atmosphere was and I would encourage any potential teachers to also visit
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this KS2 Primary NQT role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS2 Primary NQT. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.