Primary Supply Teacher
Primary Supply Teacher
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for an exciting new role with a better work / life balance?
Registering with Tradewind can help you find exactly what you're looking for! We anticipate an increase in demand for supply teachers once the schools reopen, and are currently recruiting supply teachers to be available for long and short term roles throughout Halton.
* UK QTS
* DBS registered to the Update Service
* Excellent behaviour management skills and a flexible attitude.
* Available 3 - 5 days per week with access to your own transport and be happy to travel up to 30 minutes.
Being a supply Teacher for Tradewind means...
Working in our long standing client schools can be booked in advance, but there may be occasions where you will be called on the same day as a booking if you are happy for us to contact you.
Most schools will provide the planning for the day, but you will need to have a bank of resources to hand suitable for all year groups - just in case.
Working across various schools you will follow each schools policies, mark the children's work and provide handover notes for when the class teacher returns.
In return we offer...
- Competitive rates of weekly pay
- Your own dedicated and experienced Primary consultant, who will go above and beyond to secure you the ideal teaching job that fits with your work like balance
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Links into schools where you can complete some or all of your induction year
For more information please call our Liverpool office on 0151 221 9666 or submit your CV below.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 22 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.