Do you have experience teaching in KS2? Would you like to join a fantastic Primary Academy based in Bedford this September?
Tradewind is currently supporting a local primary school who is looking for two outstanding teachers to join their team from September and teach in Years 3, 4 or 5.
- MPS/UPS plus potential TLR
- Applications open for experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Induction for NQT'S
- September Start - Permanent
About the School:
Expectations are high for everyone that joins the School. Staff are committed to developing their learners and supporting their local community. This is a brand-new academy and part of a federation of schools where best practice is shared with one another. The School is bright, modern and has all up to-date technology. They are committed to the continuous professional development of all staff that join their school!
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experience and NQT applications welcome.
- Able to demonstrate commitment and passion for education through raising standards.
- Positivity and a sense of humour.
- Available on a permanent basis from September 2021.
If you meet the criteria and would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity. Please apply via the link and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps!
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.