Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an EYFS Primary Teacher to join this fantastic school based in Bexley. This is a full-time role is for a 2-term maternity contract and the salary will be Inner London scale £29915 - £41136.
This excellent Primary school prides itself on students having exceptional behaviour and high achievement. This school lives by 4 key principles that relate into everything they do:
* Be a happy and safe school where we try our best.
* Treat each other with respect, kindness and good manners.
* Celebrate the success and achievement of everyone in the community.
* Ensure high achievement and high attainment in all areas.
We are looking for a:
- Y4 Primary Teacher who has the same expectations of excellence on students that the school currently holds.
- Candidate that gives their all and pushes for high achievement at every moment.
- Y4 Primary Teacher who is adaptable to the ever-changing need of the position.
- Person that has the ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
The school is based in Bexley. Parking is available at the school. Local bus routes run close to the station and if you're using public transport there is a train station 10 minutes' walk away.
In return the school offers:
* A fantastic building and outdoor area that the students love
* A strong SLT that have a clear vision for success in the school
* Continued Professional Development
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold a Teaching Qualification (QTS) or equivalent
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- References that cover at least 6 months of experience within the last two years in an educational setting
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.