Are you a creative and Innovative Primary teacher looking to take up a teaching role at a collaborative academy in Newham for the Summer term?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an Ofsted rated " Outstanding" school which offers excellent career progression and development.
This full-time Year 2 teaching role commences in April 2021 and the school are offering a long-term rate, comparable to Inner London main pay scales of between £152 -£190 per day, depending on experience.
This growing academy in Newham is keen to meet great teachers who can inspire and influence children to become lifelong learners.
As the successful Year 2 teacher, you will be part of a growing academy, moulding and steering the academic learning in the school.
Experience of implementing current good practise, including phonics and a creative approach to teaching English and Maths, is essential.
A Year 2 teacher who has a genuine love of teaching, a desire to contribute to whole school learning and is a team player.
About the School:
- Growing Academy
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding"
- Year 2 teaching position
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Career Development Opportunities
This Newham Primary School has a large carpark and is close to the District line.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Hold QTS status or equivalent Primary teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of Teaching Year 2 in a mainstream school
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in this teaching role, and want to teach in a friendly Junior school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.