This friendly and supportive primary school are looking for an EYFS teacher to join their committed and dedicated Early Years' team from February 2019. A competitive daily rate will be offered for this assignment, the position is currently until July 2019 but may extend on longer.
This charming school on the outskirts of Preston celebrates everyone's success and provides each pupil with a supportive learning environment. This is a school where children are encouraged to be proud of their school and achieve in an exciting environment. This larger than average school boasts fantastic learning and activity areas for their pupils.
This school is seeking a teacher of Early Years who not only has relevant teaching experience but the ability to consistently deliver interactive and engaging lessons to a bright and lively group of Nursery/Reception aged children. It is essential that you can demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies, particularly in Numeracy and Literacy. Experience of teaching phonics is desirable.
To be considered for this Early Years Teaching role, the school are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
* Recent teaching experience in Nursery or Reception within mainstream schools
* An inspiring Early Years Teacher who has solid EYFS curriculum knowledge
* A co-operative teacher with great inter-personal skills
* A burning desire to make a difference in the lives of young children
* A commitment to raising standards and pupil progress
* Need to hold QTS or relevant Early Years Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
This Primary School is based on the outskirts of Preston and is accessible by car or public transport.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
This is a great opportunity for an Early Years Teacher to work closely with a team of dedicated teachers and support staff, all working towards the common goal of providing the children with an education that promotes independent learning skills and creativity.
To be considered for the role this reception teacher position it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Tower Hamlets, London
£29664 - £48244 per annum + TLR
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£120 - £140 per day
£70 - £90 per day
£50 - £90 per day
£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.