Primary Teacher, Wigan
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Year 1 Primary Teacher looking for your next role in Wigan?
Tradewind are currently recruiting an outstanding Primary teacher for a very popular school in Wigan. The role is to start in April 2021 and will continue until July 2021.
This 1 form entry Church of England Primary school prides itself on the exceptional behaviour of the children and is passionate about providing children with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School. They provide a safe, happy and well-disciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT.
This "Outstanding" Primary school caters for approx. 230 pupils across ages 4-11 and has a very nurturing environment and strong community links.
They are looking for someone to join their committed, passionate, and supportive team. This Outstanding Primary School are looking for a member of staff who is passionate about teaching and will set high expectations for both behaviour and academics. The school is extremely welcoming, and the staff work effectively together and with other schools in the area. It is important that the successful teacher has previous experience of working within KS1.
The ideal candidate for this Year 1 Teacher role will:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS.
- Have experience of working within Year 1.
- Develop good relationships with students to ensure they have every learning opportunity.
- Offer a range of exciting, diverse lessons that all students can access.
- Be part of a culturally diverse school and be part of their inclusive environment.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
This is a full-time position, starting in April and running until July 2021. You shall be responsible for a Year 1 class of up to 29 mixed ability pupils and have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class. You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 1 Primary Teacher in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Salford, Greater Manchester
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.