Primary Teacher -Year 6 Teacher
Primary Teacher -Year 6 Teacher
Are you a KS2 teacher looking for an exciting new role teaching in Salford? Are you looking to support a fun and creative Year 6 class in preparing for their transition to Secondary school? Contact Tradewind today!
Our Ofsted rated 'Good' School in Salford are looking for an energetic Year 6 teacher to join their wonderful team. The Senior leaders at this one-form entry primary school are looking for the right teacher to educate one of the hardworking Year 6 classes. You will be required from May 2021 until the end of the academic year, with potential for it extension into next academic year. During this role, you will be paid at an above market rate that matches your level of experience and skills.
The school team has an approach to learning that develops the whole child through providing opportunities for pupils to develop academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. Within the classroom environment, children are encouraged to work independently and voice their thoughts, opinions and emotions during whole class activities. Families are also actively engaged in their children's learning, utilising the numerous whole school events and an open-door policy, allowing parents and carers to consolidate learning at home.
As one of the year 6 teachers you will provide the children with engaging opportunities to develop their independent learning skills, preparing them for life beyond primary school. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Ensure children are suitably prepared for their move to Secondary school
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Prepare the children for their transition to Secondary school
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 6 teacher in Salford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£120 - £145 per day
Trafford, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.