This school is on a tremendous journey of progress, seeing their GCSE and A Level grades raise year upon year. The school have recently joined with a Multi Academy Trust and has ensured outstanding standards consistently, through their combined commitment to excellent and innovation. The Head began in September 2014 and came with his wealth of experience as a senior leader at another 'Good to Outstanding' School, produced rapid growth amongst the school every year since he has been there.
The school is based in the borough of Croydon, but set upon a stunning 34-acre site on the Kent and Surrey borders. Bringing in students from many different backgrounds, the school is a very multicultural school that have a great community feel and sense of belonging. Students are well behaviour and motivated to learn, understanding that learning is the key to their success in the future. The school hold values in respect for all and the liberty of the individual, an understanding of the dignity of others, freedom to make the most of one's talents, respect for the institution of democracy and the celebration of diverse cultural and religious beliefs.
About the role;
* RE Teacher
* Teaching KS3 and KS4 RE (KS5 RE is beneficial but not essential)
* Highly skilled staff that have taken the department to be in the top 3 departments of the school
* Working in a motivated and thorough Humanities department
* Teaching engaging students who are keen to delve into religious studies
The right person for the role would;
* Be a confident teacher of RE to KS4 and have a proven track record of excellence
* Be able to build good rapports with students and relationships with staff
* Be passionate about seeing students achieve in knowledge, in accomplishment and in life
* Be unapologetic in your approach to teaching RE
* Be willing to learn from other practitioners and share great practice with colleagues
How to Apply;
Call Jade Heatley at Tradewind Recruitment today on 02078455450 opt 2 or email your CV direct to Jade.Heatley@twrecruitment.com to be considered.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.