Reception SEND Teaching Assistant
Reception SEND Teaching Assistant
Reception SEND Teaching Assistant - Trafford
Tradewind Manchester are supporting a two-form entry Trafford-based primary school in recruiting a Reception SEND TA to work with a child who has Autism. This is a full-time role starting ASAP, then following an initial period working on a temporary basis, this role could become permanent, and you may be offered a school contract.
The school is seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to support an Autistic child in Reception on a 1:1 basis. You will be working with him in and outside the classroom as organised by the class teacher. He needs guidance with the work set by the class teacher but doesn't have any challenging behaviour. To be considered for this position you must have a proven track record of supporting pupils who require developmental support, including academic interventions in reading/writing or maths; have strong language and literacy skills; be able to engage pupils and differentiate work according to academic levels; and a clear understanding of phonics. Ideally you will also have relevant EYFS or nursery experience with a CACHE Level 3 in Early Years.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have worked with Special Educational Needs and have Primary School experience
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
This Trafford primary School is an 'outstanding' OFTSED rated school which prides itself in the first-class education it provides its pupils. They have a large school ground that are used for sport, gardening and outdoor learning. Their curriculum is expertly planned and effectively develops learning across a wide range of subjects. Behaviour in the school is exemplary and the children are enthusiastic, considerate and resilient. They have a large community between home and school with the parents encouraged to communicate with the school.
The benefits of working your initial temporary period in the role through Tradewind include:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If this sounds like the perfect role for you:
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Reception SEND position, located in Trafford. For more information about the role, contact Stephen on 0161 674 0138 / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.