Are you a confident, inspiring primary teacher looking for a Reception teacher position? This recently opened primary school in Southwark are seeking an experienced Reception Teacher ASAP...
This successful primary school in South East London has 2 forms of entry. They are currently looking for a qualified primary teacher for an immediate or April start. The position is paying an annual salary of up to £42,000 depending on experience.
This primary school located in Bermondsey is operated by a charitable trust formed in 2011 when they gained Academy status. Their approach to learning ensures that standards of the National Curriculum are met, but that children's education is extended far beyond this. The school offer a highly-enriched curriculum and a wide range of experiences to foster children's curiosity about the wider world. The visual arts, design and technology, music and drama all play different roles in helping children develop skills for life. Essential to their creative curriculum is making use of the incredible resources that London provides; from museums, theatres, parks and public buildings, to the wide range of people themselves. The taught curriculum also reflects the diversity and vibrancy of the local community: socially, culturally and ethnically.
The school is located in Bermondsey South East London and is therefore very accessible. Trains run from central, and South East London. There is also on street parking available for those who wish to drive.
The Reception teacher must:
· Have QTS
· Be a good or outstanding practitioner in EYFS particularly Reception
· Show drive to maintain their outstanding outcomes for pupils
· Enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
· Be available full time from April 19th 2021
· Make a positive contribution to pupils socially as well as academically
By joining this school as class teacher, they can offer you:
· Amazing children to teach and supportive colleagues
· A brand new refurbished and extended Victorian school - needs to be seen to be truly appreciated!
· Great specialist spaces and terrific resources
· A huge emphasis on the creative arts, technology & sport
· Leadership who respect work/life balance
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Reception teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.