This is a unique opportunity to work in a small school with a class of 24 pupils.
About the school
This school is a small, friendly primary school located within walking distance of the nearest train station. This school serves the local community, welcoming families of all faiths and none. It is currently in partnership with another local Primary School and offers successful candidates the opportunity to be supported by a wider staff community and professional development opportunities across two schools.
The children come to school ready to learn and the school aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
* a thoughtful and caring school where developing effective learners is central to the ethos of the school
* a partner school to provide more opportunities for continued professional development
* highly motivated children with exemplary behaviour
* a very positive Ofsted report ("Good" - September 2017)
* a supportive environment to promote and develop strong pedagogy
* a small class and a newly developed outdoor area
The successful candidate will have:
* high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
* strong commitment to their own professional development
* excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* high levels of self-motivation and an eagerness to take a lead
Please send your CV for immediate consideration or call 0207 845 6240 for more details.
in a row!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.