Reception Teaching Assistant
Reception Teaching Assistant
Reception Teaching Assistant - Salford
Tradewind Manchester are supporting a one-form entry Salford-based primary school in recruiting a Reception Teaching Assistant. This is a full-time role with an immediate start, then following an initial period working on a temporary basis, this role could become permanent, and you may be offered a school contract.
As a Reception Teaching Assistant you will be directly responsible to the Teacher. You will be required to support pupils who require help to enable access to learning and to assist in the management of pupils. You will supervise groups and occasionally the whole class, this may involve contributing to the planning, preparation, assessment, and reporting. Ideally you will have relevant EYFS or nursery experience with a CACHE Level 3 in Early Years. We will consider applications without the qualification, with the relevant experience.
Details of the Role:
- Working directly with the class teacher
- Opportunity for a permanent contract after a temporary period of work
- Onsite parking and good transport links
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have worked with EYFS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
This Primary School is a 'Good' OFTSED rated school based in Salford. This school have very close links in a church nearby and take pride in providing a happy, secure and forward looking school committed to the highest possible achievements. Behaviour in the school is exemplary and pupils feel safe and supported. Leaders have created a positive culture in school, which supports effective learning. They cater well for pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
The benefits of working your initial temporary period in the role through Tradewind include:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If this sounds like the perfect role for you:
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Reception SEND position, located in Salford. For more information about the role, contact Stephen on 0161 674 0138 / email@example.com
More about Tradewind Recruitment:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.