Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an Experienced School Administrator seeking work in Barnoldswick?
Tradewind Education are delighted to be working with an Alternative Provision in Barnoldswick to recruit an Experienced School Administrator/ Communication officer role part time for 8 am- 4.30pm Monday and Tuesday, starting as soon as possible until July 2021. This position does have the potential to go permanent for the right candidate with a salary at £18K pro rata.
Duties will include answering the telephone, inputting pupil attendance, working with exam boards, marketing and communication, signing in visitors and spreadsheets. The focus will be analysis and other clerical responsibilities. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will have experience working within a school, you will report to the to the Head Teacher.
After visiting the school, I was really impressed with the state-of-the-art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to everyday school life. The school has a welcoming team of staff and a strong and well-structured SLT
The Alternative Provision school has close to motorway links to the M65. It is also easily accessible via public transport. This school also has a large on-site car park available to all staff.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a School Administrator in Barnoldswick for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.