Tradewind are recruiting for a School Administrator for a right through SEN school in Stretford, Trafford to start ASAP!
About the role:
- School Administrator on a full time & long term basis at special needs school in Trafford.
- Start date - ASAP
- Hours are 8:30am-3:30pm.
- Full time and long term& could turn perm for the right person.
- Pay up to £105/day.
- General admin tasks including dealing with queries on the phone & at the reception desk, filling, copying, SIMS database management, letters, signing in & out records, deliveries, support of the Business Manager, dealing with challenging situations at the front desk from students or parents.
- Some experience of using SIMS is preferable.
- The right person will be hard working, multi-tasker and should be empathetic & patient towards their vulnerable children as well as staff and parents and the challenges that they face.
About the school:
- Secondary SEN school in Stretford, Trafford for children with Autism & Complex Needs.
- Rated outstanding by Ofsted.
- Supportive & collaborative staff team.
- Great relationships with other schools, outside agencies and parents etc.
- Easily accessible by tram, bus & car.
About the pupils:
- The school caters for young people at primary and secondary ages.
- All diagnosed with special needs including Autism, MLD or learning disabilities.
- Some students use wheelchairs and hoists and some require personal care support.
- Groups mixed by need and ability rather than age.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- Exclusive partnership with The National College - giving you FREE access to over 2,500 CPD courses.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this School Administrator role, you will need to:
- Have an enhanced DBS Disclosure on the Update Service.
- Overseas Police Check (if applicable).
- Professional references checks.
- Provide a CV with a full history from your education to present.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this School Administrator role in Stretford, Trafford click 'APPLY' above or call Graham in the Tradewind Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com.
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.