School Business Manager
School Business Manager
They are looking to appoint an innovative, highly-skilled and experienced individual to support the continued development at there 'Outstanding' school. The successful candidate must be a confident leader who can function well as part of a team, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, work strategically, be highly organised and have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
The post is available to start from January 2021. The School Business Manager will be expected to provide commercial direction, whilst having responsibility for assisting in the effective management of all support functions of the school, including compliance, finance, health and safety and facilities management across the schools. Experience of financial management, contract management and income generation is essential to this role as well as a commitment to driving up standards.
The school can offer you:
-An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work.
-A genuine opportunity to make a difference.
-Hardworking staff who are open to new initiatives.
-Active and supportive Governing Body.
-A commitment to your continued professional development.
-Children who are brilliant!
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.