School Business Manager
School Business Manager
School Business Manager - Permanent role - September 2020 - Outstanding primary school - 2 form entry - Brent, North London - Term Time (plus holiday days) - £42,876 - £45,666
Are you an experienced School Business Manager (SBM) now looking for a new opportunity at a wonderful 2 form entry primary school?
Would you be keen to work in an Outstanding school with low staff turnover and friendly and supportive parents?
Do you have good rapport with other members of staff and leadership team and are you able to manage your time effectively?
If you are a School Business Manager at the moment who is seeking to work in a new school environment and are interested in this opportunity, then this school could be the one for you, please apply now.
***School Business Manager
***Brent, North London
***Permanent role - September 2020 - Term time - Competitive salary
***2 form entry primary school
***Managing finance, procurement, HR, facilities management, health & safety and IT
***Part of the Senior Leadership Team
About the School - School Business Manager (SBM) - Brent, North London
* Located in Brent, just minutes from the closest tube station, this exceptional 2 form entry Primary School is currently recruiting for an experienced School Business Manager to join the Senior Leadership Team and administrative team.
* The current head and his Senior Leadership team have worked extremely hard to achieve Ofsted Outstanding in their most recent inspection.
* The school is looking for a School Business Manager who has experience working in a school who is able to help the school continue with the progress it had made and achieve even better things.
* This is to replace the current School Business Manager who is retiring.
* This post holder will be part of the Senior Leadership Team and hold an important part in the decision making of the school.
About the role - School Business Manager (SBM) - Brent, North London
* This school is an ambitious and friendly primary school looking to appoint an exceptional individual to work as School Business Manager within the finance and HR team.
* The successful candidate will need to promote the highest standards of business ethos within the admin team and make effective use of resources in support of the school improvement plan.
* The School Business Manager will be part of the Senior Leadership team and influence the school's strategic direction for its future development.
* The SBM will line manage and performance manage the catering and site facilities staff.
* You will act as an advisor to the head teacher and governors.
* You will deal with school issues such as Financial management, facility and property management and health and safety management.
* The ideal candidate will have Excellent IT skills including use of financial management information systems, word and excel.
* The SBM will have previous experience of financial management and control and experience of income generation and an understanding of schools from the previous school.
How to Apply - School Business Manager (SBM) - Brent, North London
If you are a School Business Manager (SBM) and wish to apply to this school, please email your CV to Eve at Tradewind today on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Eve on 0207 845 5481 to discuss this post further!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.