School Business Manager
School Business Manager
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following attributes:
* Have good interpersonal and leadership skills
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills
* Be highly organised and focused
* Be approachable and a good listener
* Possess self-motivation and initiative to work as part of a team and individually
You will be responsible for leading strategically on the business functions of the school including financial management, personnel, premises and health and safety.
As a School Business Manager you will work directly with the Headteacher to manage the financial and business affairs of the school, the premises, human resources, IT, lead the School's support staff, and undertake general administration. As a member of the School's Senior Leadership Team, the SBM will contribute to the School's strategic development planning.
Skills / Competencies required:
* Effective management, reporting, monitoring budgets and recording of the school's finances
* A relevant financial qualification and/or school business management experience are desirable
* Professional presentation skills - written & oral. Strong technical and analytical skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines, organise and prioritise.
* Strong financial accounting experience
Your working hours: 8.30am -4.00pm. Hourly Pay Rate: £29.50.00 per hour (depending upon experience).
* This is a 2-form entry Primary school located within a diverse community in South London with excellent transport links.
* The Headteacher, Leadership Team & Governors have ensured that they are effective in supporting the school in its strategic planning.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a Reception Teaching Assistant you will need to have:
*You must have the right to work in the UK
*Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
*At least 2 years' experience working as a School Business Manager
To apply for the position as a School Business Manage. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
Quoting JN -134676
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.