School Support Worker
School Support Worker
Tradewind Recruitment is looking for a Teaching Assistant, with previous experience as a Support Worker, to provide aid and support for children in a Runcorn Specialist Provision.
A specialist provision, catering for those with social, emotional mental health is in need of a Teaching Assistant to help children and young adults access the curriculum. The successful candidate will be working one-to-one with students and will run small group work activities
This is a full-time role running from November 2023 until July 2024. The school is hoping to appoint a Teaching Assistant as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be:
- Resilient and positive, showing initiative and flexibility;
- Be able to work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher;
- Confident with supporting children with additional needs;
- Firm, consistent and fun;
- Approachable, patient and understanding;
- Team Teach trained
- Experience with Makaton and PECs
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
- Can provide personal care
To be considered you must:
- Have experience working within a school setting
- Have prior, or current experience supporting individuals with SEN
- This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind is renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, a great referral bonus, and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a School Support Worker in Runcorn. Or for more information about the role, contact Jake Wall on 0151 221 9666 | email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.