Tradewind Recruitment are working with an Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary School in Brent who are eager to appoint a Science Teaching Assistant for the new academic year. This is a full time position that will be offered on a long term basis in the first instance, commencing in September and running through until the end of the academic year in July 2021.
About the role - Science Teaching Assistant - Brent:
· As a Science Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting class teachers and the Head of Department to support students who require additional support within the subject.
· You will assist by breaking down areas of the curriculum that particular students are not comprehending, running small focus or intervention groups to explain the curriculum in further details.
· Similarly, you will also support those gifted and talented students who need to be further challenged to reach their full potential.
· You will also support students with mild to moderate special educational needs, differentiating lesson plans to suit their individual needs.
About the candidate - Science Teaching Assistant - Brent:
· To be successful in this Science Teaching Assistant role in Brent, you will hold a Degree in Science (any specialism) and be keen to pursue a career in education.
· This position would particularly suit a Science Graduate who is aspiring to train as a Secondary Teacher. This position has arisen due to the current Science Teaching Assistant securing a Teacher Training placement in the new academic year.
Serviced by the London Underground, National Rail services and local buses, this School is easily accessible from all areas of North, West and Central London. Free street parking is also available to those who drive.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Science Teaching Assistant in Brent. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.