Are you an ambitious Science Teacher passionate about your subject, looking to join a school that has a strong commitment to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Greenwich-based school to help them find a Science Teacher who can make a difference to students of all abilities. Get in touch to find out more!
**Science - Greenwich
**Close to Greenwich station
**Locally recognised as very strong in teaching of STEM subjects
**'Outstanding' Ofsted School with great opportunity to make an impact on local students
About the School - Science Teacher - Greenwich
* This Greenwich school is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a truly multi-cultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual.
* What makes this so special is that, in addition to outstanding teaching and learning, students, staff, parents and carers champion their core values and commitment to equality and diversity.
* The school has a varied intake of over 1000 local students who represent the diverse community in this borough and come from all backgrounds and ability levels.
* This is a school who believe that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority here, as is ensuring that all members of the school community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience throughout their time at the school so that they can thrive.
* The Science team have developed a curriculum that engages students through use of relevant contexts, practical work and visits.
* For NQTs a very comprehensive induction programme will help you to become an expert practitioner, with most NQTs who join this school going on to have very long and successful careers here.
About the Role - Science Teacher - Greenwich
* With a full range of students of varying ability levels, a Science teacher who can show effective differentiation and the ability to help students make consistent progression is a must. Students here are lively, curious and respectful, with the most recent Ofsted report praising the standard of behaviour throughout the school.
* This is a school that offers a great support structure with senior leadership playing a key role in staff development at all stages. They look forward welcoming a Science teacher of any discipline into their team who can bring a passion for their subject and innovative ways to engage students in Science. The school offers ongoing CPD and career progression for excellent teachers.
How to apply - Science Teacher - Greenwich
Are you interested in hearing more about this role or other opportunities in South East London? Call Jade Heatley today on 02078455450 or email your CV to Jade.email@example.com for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.