Science Teacher - September start - Permanent or fixed term contract available - Hatfield, Hertfordshire - Ofsted 'Good' School - MPS/UPS - Excellent behaviour - KS3 to 5
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Science Teacher who can offer general science to KS4 and Biology, Chemistry or Physics to KS5?
Would you be looking for an opportunity to work at a 'Good' Ofsted School on a permanent basis starting ASAP?
Tradewind is working with an exception secondary school located in Hatfield, Hertfordshire who are looking for a committed Science Teacher! Start your school Year off the right way with a great role at this supportive school!
***Science Teacher - Key Stage 3 to 5 - Biology, Chemistry or Physics specialisms welcomed
***Ofsted 'Good' School located in Hatfield, Hertfordshire
***Permanent role on MPS/UPS - September start
***Open to experienced or newly qualified teachers - Great support and development
About the School - Science Teacher - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Located in Hatfield, this is a popular School with a long-standing tradition of providing high quality education for students between the ages of 11 and 19.
- Attainment at both GCSE and A-Level is above national average, which when compared to the starting of point of many students who join in Year 7 is an achievement the school is proud of.
- Science is a popular subject at the school and is often selected for A-Level by many of the students looking to gain entry into top universities. The Science department is well resourced and has an excellent group of teachers at various stages of their careers.
- Behaviour across the school is excellent, staff turnover is low and the school is located on a large area of green open space making this a great school to teach and learn at.
About the Role - Science Teacher - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- This school has high expectations of its staff and students. They are looking to find a Science Teacher with passion for this challenging subject and the ability to help students make sustained progression.
- The school is looking to find a Science Teacher who is also keen to continue their own development. The school offers a variety of professional development opportunities and is keen to find staff members who are keen to make use of this.
- Behaviour at this school is already good, but as with all city schools any incoming Science Teacher will be expected to be able to manage a class of 30 lively pupils.
- There is a leading induction programme for all newly qualified Science Teachers and a potential TLR for those who are experienced.
How to apply - Science Teacher - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
If you think that this Science Teacher role could be the position you have been looking for, or you would like to discuss other schools, posts or locations please contact Sam at Tradewind on 01727 236 255 or email your CV to Sam.Taylor@twrecruitment.com for an immediate call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.