Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic Science Teacher who has a passion for the subject, to join this school provide students with exceptional learning and personal development opportunities. This role is to start in January and will be covering maternity, paying up to £189.50 per day.
- Planning and teaching well-structured lessons. ...
- Adapting teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils. ...
- Making accurate and productive use of assessment. ...
- Managing behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment. ...
- Fulfilling wider professional responsibilities.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Have good critical thinking skills
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher in Knowsley or for more information about the role, contact Nikki Joyce on 0151 221 9666/ Nikki.firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.