Tradewind are recruiting! Are you looking for you next role teaching Physics in Tower Hamlets?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking to appoint an outstanding Physics teacher who can teach Key Stage 3 & 4 . the ability to teacher A level is preferred but not essential for this post. You will be joining a highly successful department with excellent GCSE results. The Science Department has a strong track record of delivering excellent outcomes across KS4 and KS5. They are looking to find an outstanding teacher of Physic to join them on their journey to continue to be an exceptional school
This client is a large, vibrant and thriving secondary school in the centre of London. With approximately 1000 students on roll and a further 210 at KS5, staff at this school work alongside exceptional colleagues to achieve outstanding student outcomes. In the summer of 2018, they achieved excellent results at GCSE (Progress 8 score of +0.40) and continue to deliver good results at KS5.
OFSTED graded this client as 'outstanding' in all categories for the second time. They are committed to the continuous professional learning of all staff and the successful candidate will receive first class training and development.
This client would welcome applications from both NQTs and more experienced members of staff. Taking on this role you will need to keep up to date with national developments in the curriculum area, teaching practice and methodology and ensure curriculum coverage, continuity and progression for all learners.
The school benefits
A competitive salary with inner London weighting and pension scheme;
* A central location within a vibrant, diverse London Borough, with excellent transport links;
* Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning;
* Supportive & collegiate staff;
* A broad and wide-ranging teacher development programme, delivered by outstanding experts;
* A highly regarded middle & emergent leadership programme;
* A supportive and experienced Senior Leadership Team;
* A friendly and diverse student and staff community;
* Discount scheme that offers savings on purchases, including grocery, eating out, entertainment, etc;
* Season ticket loan scheme;
* Cycle to work scheme;
* Free eye tests and discounted eye-care scheme;
* Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for or find out about other similar teaching opportunities contact Leanne.email@example.com, Business Manager, directly for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.